Per the point-of-care molecular diagnostics market survey by Future Market Insights (FMI), the market is forecasted to move forward at an average pace and register a CAGR of 8% from 2022 to 2032.
Many current POC diagnostics are based on lateral flow immunoassay technology, and these instruments use antibodies to detect the presence of an analyte, such as cancer biomarkers, in a short period and thus, having the effect of spurring the point-of-care molecular diagnostics market growth to a large extent.
As per the point-of-care molecular diagnostics market report, the demand for point-of-care molecular diagnostics is on a surge owing to the growing trend toward preventive medicine. This is considered to shape the point-of-care molecular diagnostics future trends to a large extent.
According to United Nations data, the number of older adults has steadily increased for decades. As a result of this demographic shift, the prevalence of various chronic diseases is rising, thereby facilitating the adoption of point-of-care molecular diagnostics devices.
The study finds that current cancer diagnostic methods are invasive (for example, cystoscopy, which involves inserting a hollow tube/cystoscope installed with a lens into the urethra and bladder to diagnose cancer). However, less invasive methods, such as point-of-care molecular tests, can be available for point-of-care cancer diagnostics, broadening the point-of-care molecular diagnostics opportunities.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/REP-GB-14279
Though most of the industries’ overall sales of molecular diagnostics dwindled steeply due to the COVID-19 pandemic and the use of molecular diagnostic methods for COVID-19 testing, it had a positive impact on the point-of-care molecular diagnostics market size.
As countries gradually slacken their restrictions on movement, there is a resurgence in testing numbers. Aside from vaccines and therapeutic drugs, there is an increasing demand for the development of more precise and simple testing technologies and the expansion of testing structures.
Thus, point-of-care molecular diagnostics companies have made strategic decisions to introduce POC rapid tests, maintain revenue, and mitigate COVID-19’s impact on their operational capabilities. This point-of-care molecular diagnostics market trend is expected to continue in the coming years.
Aside from cancer in the elderly, respiratory diseases in children and adults are becoming one of the top five causes of death. However, as per Pfizer, there are currently no RSV immunization options available, although many vaccines are still in clinical trials.
People are dying due to this since they are unaware of the available treatment. Thus, the prevalence of point-of-care molecular diagnostic tests plays a vital role in quick analysis and, as a result, in providing patients with immediate treatment.
The point-of-care molecular diagnostics market is predicted to muster a total revenue of around US$ 4 Bn by 2026 on account of the abovementioned factors.
- The assays and kits segment is expected to account for a significant chunk of the POC molecular diagnostics market based on the product type. The market growth of this segment is being driven by the widespread purchase of these products’ POC diagnostic devices as a result of their frequent usage.
- The RT-PCR segment is expected to dominate the point-of-care molecular diagnostics market in terms of technology, owing to the increasing use of RT-PCR in proteomics, genomics, and COVID-19 testing and the availability of portable, easy-to-use POC devices.
- The respiratory diseases segment is projected to lead the POC molecular diagnostics market on account of the shift of concentration by key players on various strategies for developing advanced point-of-care diagnostics devices.
- By end-use, the hospital bedside segment is expected to witness the most significant point-of-care molecular diagnostics market share due to the rising adoption of advanced instruments in these settings and rapid investments in hospital infrastructure by the public and private sectors in emerging countries.
- The Asia Pacific region is expected to proliferate due to the expansion of key market players, a lack of sophisticated central laboratory point-of-care molecular testing services, and the potential cost-effectiveness of POC molecular diagnosis.
The top point-of-care diagnostics companies are developing most point-of-care molecular diagnostic tests and have established their market position by investing more in research and developing a better distribution system.
The entry of new players challenges the semi-consolidated market and may result in intense competition during the forecast period.
Furthermore, due to increased awareness, the Asia-Pacific region is seeing the emergence of some minor players, which aided the point-of-care molecular diagnostics market growth.
LLC. (US), Danaher Corporation (US), Alere Inc. (US), Quidel Corporation (US), Biocartis Group NV (Belgium), bioMérieux SA (France), Thermo Fisher Scientific (US), Mesa Biotech Inc. (US), F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., and Meridian Bioscience Inc. (US) are the critical point-of-care diagnostic companies profiled in the global POC molecular diagnostics market.
For critical insights, request for PDF Brochure @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/brochure/rep-gb-14279
Why Future Market Insights?
• Comprehensive analysis on evolving purchase pattern across different geographies
• Detailed insights of market segments and sub-segments for historical as well as forecast period
• A competitive analysis of prominent players and emerging players in the keyword market
• Detailed information about the product innovation, mergers and acquisitions lined up in upcoming years
Ground breaking research and market player-centric solutions for the upcoming decade according to the present market scenario
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, the global financial capital, and has delivery centers in the U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
Mr. Debashish Roy
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
MARKET ACCESS DMCC Initiative
For Sales Enquiries: [email protected]
For Media Enquiries: [email protected]
The post Point-Of-Care Molecular Diagnostics Market is anticipated to reach US$ 11 Billion in 2032 appeared first on Future Market Insights.