The MarketWatch News Department was not involved in the creation of this content.
May 04, 2021 (Market Stats News via COMTEX) — The research report systematically covers Medical Device Contract Manufacturing Market Size, Sales, Growth Insights, Trends Analysis and Breakdown Data by Device Types, Service, Applications, and Regions. The report provides an analysis of the global Medical Device Contract Manufacturing Market for the period 2016-2027, wherein 2020 to 2027 is the forecast period and 2020 is considered as the base year.
The study gives an elaboration on the market size, share analysis, demand-supply scenario, production and value chain analysis, key drivers, restraints, emerging trends, pricing structure, opportunities, profit margins, prominent business, and recent technological progress.
The global Medical Device Contract Manufacturing Market size is forecast to reach US$ 97.52 billion by 2027 while growing at a CAGR of 11.4% from 2020 to 2027, according to data provided by Precedence Research.
Contract manufacturing allows an organization to exploit a specialist in one or more fields of design and production without needing significant capital investments. Design, engineering, component production, assembly or even full-service capabilities are among the choices that OEMs will find in the contract manufacturing partner. This helps the organization to stay focused on core competencies and strategic planning.
As medical devices OEMs are more likely to follow these standards, specialized companies familiar with the tight regulatory environment will continue to grow. Price, time on the market, project experience and cost controls are just a few of the many reasons OEMs choose a service partner.
Get the Sample Pages of Report for More Understanding@https://www.precedenceresearch.com/sample/1051
Growth of medical device industry and appearance of industry 4.0 are the major factor expected to propel the growth of medical device contract manufacturing in near future. Furthermore, growing pressure on medical device OEMs to reduce production costs and delay in the launch of new products is expected to fuel the demand for medical device contract manufacturing market in years to come. However, consolidation in the market of medical equipment is predicted to limit the growth of global medical device contract manufacturing market in analysis period. Even so, aging population provides the plenty of opportunities for many products as orthopedic implants and instruments in near future.
COVID -19 Impacts:-
Manufacturing outsourcing has drastically changed in recent years, with a surge of consolidation between OEMs and contract manufacturing organizations (CMOs) a shift that is particularly important now that companies are struggling to meet the urgent demand for life-saving ventilators required to support coronavirus victims.
Companies serving multiple industries have made medtech their priority. Quick-turn manufacturer Protolabs said that there was an influx of COVID-19-related medical components that needed urgent production, ranging from test kits to ventilator parts. Various firms have provided expressions of encouragement to clients and workers. Integer Holdings, one of the world’s largest contract manufacturers of medical devices said that, patients and healthcare professionals now rely more than ever on the medtech industry.
This report can be customized to meet the client’s requirements. Please connect with our sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org you can also get in touch with our sales manager on +1 9197 992 333 to share your research requirements.
- Technological advancement in medical device industry coupled with advent of Industry 4.0 is predicted to spur the growth of North America medical device contract manufacturing market
- In 2019, device development and manufacturing services segment held the majority of revenue share and estimated to maintain the its dominance throughout coming years.
- Mergers, acquisitions and new product releases are some of the approaches embraced by key players. Wright Medical Group, Inc and Tornier N.V. they also entered into a partnership agreement to improve business growth and expand the geographic scope of their upper and lower extremity product range, which has led to a rise in the demand for orthopedic products and will lead to drive the orthopedic application segment in near future.
- Rising spending on healthcare in Germany and growing patient monitoring devices in France and UK is expected to drive global medical device contract manufacturing market in Europe
- Disruption caused by Covid-19 to international supply chains has led to high shortages of critical/essential medical devices. Ramping up domestic production capacity of medical supplies is the major priority for most of the countries as Covid-19 spreads. In addition, domestic manufacturing of essential medical devices can not only overcome trade barriers, but also ensure quality of product and market solidity.
Buy This Premium Research Report@ https://www.precedenceresearch.com/checkout/1051
North America held the majority of revenue share in 2019. Aging population, growing health spending and numerous technological advancements are expected to fuel industry growth in over the next eight years.
China, India, and Brazil are the major regional players in Asia Pacific and Latin Americamedical device contract manufacturing market. The large patient base, growing health consciousness and expanding healthcare services have provided a favorable climate for the overall growth of healthcare markets. Quality labor pool and several cost-cutting as well as strategic business benefits is estimated to contribute the growth of medical device contract manufacturing market in Asia Pacific.
Key Players & Strategies
Consolidation of OEMs has led CMOs to pursue the broader market trend and also to develop capacity expansion and strategic alliances with their OEM customers. In addition, as OEMs reduce the number of suppliers and restructure their supply chain, smaller, less strategic contract manufacturers may be excluded from approved supplier lists.
Some of the major players noticed and covered in the report are Flex, Ltd., Integer Holdings Corporation, Gerresheimer AG, Sanmina Corporation, Nipro Corporation, Celestica International Lp., Plexus Corp., Benchmark Electronics Inc., and West Pharmaceutical Services, Inc.
Other players functioning in the market arena are Nortech Systems Inc., Kimball Electronics, Inc., Nemera Development S.A., Consort Medical PLC, Jabil Inc., TE Connectivity Ltd., Viant Medical, Tessy Plastics Corp, Tecomet, Inc., SMC Ltd. and Phillips-Medisize Corporation amongst others.
Segments Covered in the Report
This research report includes complete assessment of the market with the help of extensive qualitative and quantitative insights, and projections regarding the market. This report offers breakdown of market into prospective and niche sectors. Further, this research study calculates market revenue and its growth trend at global, regional, and country from 2016 to 2027. This report includes market segmentation and its revenue estimation by classifying it depending on device, service, application and region as follows:
By Device Type
- IVD Devices
- Drug Delivery Devices
- Diagnostic Imaging Devices
- Patient Monitoring Devices
- Therapeutic Patient Assistive Devices
- Minimally Access Surgical Instruments
- Device Development and Manufacturing Services
- Quality Management Services
- Final Goods Assembly Services
- Urology & Gynecology
By Regional Outlook
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of the World
Why should you invest in this report?
The company’s expert’s team has been always monitoring the Medical Device Contract Manufacturing Market for few years, which has assisted them to include actionable insights that can consult the regarded reader with the influence to grow their venture with a high CAGR and gain stellar ROI (Return on initial capital investment) in the market.
If you are aiming to enter the global Medical Device Contract Manufacturing Market, this report is a comprehensive guide that provides crystal clear insights into this niche market. All the major application areas for Medical Device Contract Manufacturing are covered in this report and information is given on the important regions of the world where this market is likely to boom during the forecast period of 2020-2027 so that you can plan your strategies to enter this market accordingly.
Besides, through this report, you can have a complete grasp of the level of competition you will be facing in this hugely competitive market and if you are an established player in this market already, this report will help you gauge the strategies that your competitors have adopted to stay as market leaders in this market. For new entrants to this market, the voluminous data provided in this report is invaluable.
Motives to Purchase:
- Save and decrease time for conducting entry-level research by recognizing the growth, size, foremost players and sectors in the global Medical Device Contract Manufacturing market
- Develop/adapt development tactics by means of significant growth openings in established and evolving markets
- Examine exhaustive global market tendencies and viewpoint plus factors pushing the market
- Augment the decision-making procedure by understanding the approaches that support profitable interest with respect to segmentation, products, pricing and distribution
To Buy the Up-to-date Full Report, Connect with us@ https://www.precedenceresearch.com/checkout/1051
Precedence Research is a worldwide market research and consulting organization. We give unmatched nature of offering to our customers present all around the globe across industry verticals. Precedence Research has expertise in giving deep-dive market insight along with market intelligence to our customers spread crosswise over various undertakings. We are obliged to serve our different client base present over the enterprises of medicinal services, healthcare, innovation, next-gen technologies, semi-conductors, chemicals, automotive, and aerospace & defense, among different ventures present globally.
The post Medical Device Contract Manufacturing Market to be US$ 97.52 Billion Opportunity by 2027 first appeared on Market Stats News.
The MarketWatch News Department was not involved in the creation of this content.